Trout Electric stands behind our work. It’s very simple, we won’t leave the job until we are sure you are 100% satisfied. We have a firm set of guidelines and ethics that all our technicians and team follow for every job, every day.
- Safety-We comply with all city, county and state safety regulations. We understand and follow the building and safety laws put in place by city ordinances. Making sure you and your family’s home or business is safe is our top priority.
- Quality-We provide the same quality service with every type of job. Whether the electrical need is standard or complex, you can be sure that you will be given superior service.
- Cleanliness-When the technician has completed the job, the work area will be left clean. All used material will be cleared, thrown away and ground area cleaned.
- Up-front pricing-Whether you want an estimate for new energy efficient kitchen lights or you have an issue that needs fixing, we will give you a price before we perform any of the work needed. No surprises!
- Warranty– All work performed comes with a guarantee that it was done right the first time. To prove that, all work provided comes with a minimum of a 1 year warranty. If for some reason we need to come back during the warranted time, the repairs and labor are on Trout Electric!
- Customer Assurance– Because we are a family owned and operated business, it allows us to have a certain quality control with who we choose for our team. In turn, you can be sure to feel secure and comfortable with any of our technicians. Only the elite work for Trout Electric. Every technician must pass our rigorous list of standards. The list of merits include:
- Drug Free-Eliminating any doubt about who we send into our customers homes.
- Driving Record-Getting to your home safe and keeping others safe on the road matters to us.
- Personal Character– Every member of our team must contribute integrity, honesty, a friendly attitude and respect for our customers.
- Highly Skilled Professionals– We strive for the best therefore we only hire the best!
Our guarantee is our reputation, and Trout Electric’s reputation exceeds all others. We want you to have zero doubt that you’ve chosen the best electrical service company out there. Maintaining and improving a home or business can be a lot of work, let Trout Electric take on that duty while you sit back and feel assured that your home is in good hands.
San Bernardino County:
Los Angeles County:
Text to schedule an appointment!
7056 Archibald Ave Suite 102-191, Corona Ca 92880
San Bernardino County: 909-952-0047 Riverside County: 951-743-0702 Orange County: 714-272-8075
Los Angeles County: 626-390-9535 Desert Cities: 760-774-6368